[Texmacs-dev] 1.0.2.9 cygwin issue: $prefix and $exec_prefix

From: Andreas Seidl
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] 1.0.2.9 cygwin issue: $prefix and $exec_prefix
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:24:57 +0100 (CET)

After installing the script  /usr/local/bin/texmacs contains the lines

  TEXMACS_PATH=$(prefix)/share/TeXmacs
    TEXMACS_BIN_PATH=$(exec_prefix)/libexec/TeXmacs

with undefined environment varibles (curly brackets instead of round
ones?). I substituted both with /usr/local, then texmacs tried to start
up, but hanged as described in my former mail about 1.0.2.8 cygwin issues.

Andreas.