Re: [Texmacs-dev] Maxima plugin problem

From: Andreas Seidl
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Maxima plugin problem
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:15:38 +0100 (CET)

> I just noticed a problem with the Maxima plugin on my system. It crashes
> TeXmacs with a 'bad url:complete see url.cpp' so some such ugliness.

Same for the Reduce plugin with version 1.0.2.5:

Fatal error: bad url in 'complete'
See file   : url.cpp

I compiled texmacs with the files url.cpp and url.hpp from the .9 version,
but no difference.

> This happens with Maxima 5.9.0, with Clisp and CMU CL.

Andreas Seidl

Departmento de Matematicas, Estadistica y Computacion
Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad de Cantabria
Avda. de Los Castros s/n
39005 Santander
Spain
Phone: +34 942 201 360