[Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.4.2

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.4.2
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:35:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hi *,

The following patches will be applied in the next version (they are
already on CVS):

  2592: Done, but only for the page type (a4, a5, letter, etc.).
    Please carefully read the new documentation about environment
    variables for page layout in TeXmacs. They are not the same
    as in LaTeX.
  3208: Done in a quite different way.

A also removed some patches from David which have little chance of
ever being applied:

  860 : Hopelessly out of date.
  868 : Not really useful anyway.
  2454: I don't want to make this more complex than it is now.
  2607: I don't want to make this more complex than it is now.
        With a bit of luck, the new acceleration code also makes
        this patch superfluous.
  2736: As David said himself, this code does not make TeXmacs
        any faster, but it does use twice as much memory.

Best wishes, Joris