Re: [Texmacs-dev] Some interesting contributions that volunteers might m

From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Some interesting contributions that volunteers might make
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:00:27 +0200

Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> I think that adding TeXmacs as a plug-in to Gaim would be a good idea,
> but it does not exactly serve the same purpose: we do not merely want
> to view content with TeXmacs, but we want to dynamically change
> the content and synchronize with one or several other people.

Just one thought:

What about using webdav to sync Texmacs files with Webservers. A very
interesting project is Zope esp. Plone

http://www.zope.org
http://www.plone.org

Plone is the leading OS CMS.

Both working with Python.

And there are some OS Groupware projects around

http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Software/Groupware/Open_Source/

juh

--
http://literatur.hasecke.com