Re: [Texmacs-dev] Drawing mode feature request: Annotation of .eps graph

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Drawing mode feature request: Annotation of .eps graphics.
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 00:24:44 +0100

I'd like to create a diagram with some tool, and then use the drawing
mode to put text annotations, etc. on it.

An patch for exactly this feature exists, but
it had to be delayed due to problems for the
accessibility of the parameters of the <superpose>
TeXmacs primitive. I should finish this one
in the next few days (but you will need to
get the CVS version, if you want to use it
next week).