Re: [Texmacs-dev] Drawing mode: Cannot delete a drawing from the documen

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Drawing mode: Cannot delete a drawing from the document.
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 00:21:14 +0100

I experiemented with the drawing mode to try and create a diagram of a
physics problem.  It is not ready for that yet, so I went to delete the
diagram by highlighting it with the red box and pushing the Backspace
key.  It will not delete!  I had to use Undo to  revert the document.

Yes, it is a problem due to the fact that we must disable
the usual key input in graphics mode (this just dates back
to 10 days ago). Thanks for reminding me this one.