[Texmacs-dev] What to do with source contributions?

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] What to do with source contributions?
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 02:33:50 +0200

Hi there,

over the past few months, I have collected ~15 patches for various bugs
and minor enhancements. The fact that my patch submissions on savannah
have been silently ignored since October does not encourage me to dump
further patches into that collection. Still, I would like to contribute
the fixes.

Would it be possible to get write access to the CVS repository? I will
probably never find the time to do any large contributions to TeXmacs,
but I have learned my way around the TeXmacs sources well enough to fix
bugs both in the scheme and the C++ code.

Alternatively, I would be happy to upload the patches to the list on
savannah if there is realistic hope that they will not just be ignored
there.

Greetings,
Norbert