Re: [Texmacs-dev] Widgets background colour

From: Michael Klein
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Widgets background colour
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:25:54 +0200

Hello Joris,

where can I specify which style sheet should be used for the widget? Or do I have to change the global style sheet?

Best regards and thanks for your help
Michael

2007/9/10, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>:
On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 01:51:30PM +0200, Michael Klein wrote:
> how can I set the background in widgets?

From within the style sheets (see gui.ts).

> With the following code I get a grey background
> under Linux and a lot of small question marks using a Mac.

You are using a tile background, which is displayed using ghostscript
(not optimal, I agree). Probably, you are missing Ghostscript on your Mac,
or the standard netpbm package to convert into postscript.

Best wishes, Joris