Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patches: copy/paste and selection handling.

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Patches: copy/paste and selection handling.
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:07:43 +0100

Hi,

On 8 déc. 09, at 22:58, Philippe Joyez wrote:

Of course, you're absolutely right. Thanks.

unrelated stuff:
I think your "table editing" patch will really improve user experience. Previously you had to more or less guess what the structure of the table you
were editing was (or look carefully at the message line).

Lately, I was working on a version dated nov. 19 and appearing as V.
1.0.7.2. The one I downloaded today appears as 1.0.7.3 and is really
sluggish compared to the previous one (both qt builds)... About 1/2 to 1 second second lag when I press a key before the character is on the screen!
Has anyone noticed it?

there have been a lot of changes lately to TeXmacsQt in order to correcly support the graphics mode and event interruptions during repainting. This afternoon (gmt) I've commited some more changes which should help in perceived performace (current svn revision is 2863). Please check if it is the case for you.

Thanks
massimiliano

best,
Philippe