[Texmacs-dev] Qt-TeXmacs: Focus after starting?

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Qt-TeXmacs: Focus after starting?
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 11:15:25 +0200

Hi there,

starting TeXmacs on my machine (KDE 4.4.2 on Kubuntu Lucid) i find that the
TeXmacs window does not get the keyboard focus when it opens. It does sit on
top, but the focus remains with whatever window had it before.

This is very strange behavior that I have never seen before with any
application. The "Focus stealing prevention level" in the KDE window manager is
set to low, but this setting does not affect the strange behavior. The policy
is "click to focus".

Is anyone else running TeXmacs-Qt on Linux/KDE? Could you please state whether
you observe this behavior?

Greetings,
Norbert