Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why not default to auto-resizing brackets?

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why not default to auto-resizing brackets?
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:56:08 +0100

Yes, I must say that there's a solution (which I used for years and
ended up switching of a month a go) that would make everybody happy.

Just swap the keyboard shortcuts such that

'(', '[', etc create auto-resizing delimiters
'Alt-(', 'Alt-[' create standard delimiters

If you want the exact changes to your kbd scheme files I can dig them
out. This could of course become a switchable preference.

-á.