[Texmacs-dev] Dressing a list of working plug-ins and add documentation

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Dressing a list of working plug-ins and add documentation
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:15:26 +0200

Hi all,

In the upcoming version of TeXmacs, I added the possibility to
include documentation in the doc subdirectory of plug-ins
(I also reorganized the SVN file structure, so that you get
the standard documentation as a part of the src directory).

This would be a good time for a general review of the existing plug-ins,
some of which do not really seem to work anymore. I would greatly
appreciate any help on this issue. For those plug-ins which DO work,
it would be nice to include some minimal documentation with

  * A short description of the purpose of the plug-in, its authors,
    maintainers, where to get it, and how to install it
    (this info will also be published on the web site).

  * At least one example on how to use the plug-in
    (please keep the files sizes reasonably small;
    not too many images).

Notice that plug-ins which provide this information will be
mentioned in the Help -> Plug-ins menu.

Best, --Joris