Re: [Texmacs-dev] Pdf marks and Re: adding pdf hyperlink support

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Pdf marks and Re: adding pdf hyperlink support
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 09:15:09 +0100

As far as I can tell we don't get much choice over the bounding rectangles, but they don't print.

I went as discretely as I could by using a thinner bounding rectangle than the latex macros use.

Sam

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 01:00:21PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 06:15:17PM +0100, Sam Liddicott wrote:
> > I'm determined to add PDF hyperlink support to texmacs.

Two minor notes:

 * No support for URLs yet. You may test with an AMS subject classification.

 * Could we use more discrete bounding rectangles? Or even bounding rectangles
   which only show up when going over them with the mouse? Do we get them
   when printing out, by the way?

Best, --Joris