[Texmacs-dev] background patterns [was Re: Pdf marks and Re: adding pdf

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] background patterns [was Re: Pdf marks and Re: adding pdf hyperlink support]
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 08:59:54 +0200

Hi Sam,

There is another issue concerning Postscript rendering which
has caused me headaches: how to use a picture as a background
pattern for a fill? I would like the picture to be an arbitrary
postscript file, if possible. For the moment, we print
the postscript file over and over again at different locations;
it would be better if we could define a macro for the file.

Best, --Joris