[Texmacs-dev] problems with self compiled versions after upgrading port

From: Michael Lachmann
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] problems with self compiled versions after upgrading port on OSX
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 15:47:48 +0100

I had a version of TeXmacs I compiled myself from the SVN archive on OSX.
After upgrading my "ports" version on my mac (port selfupdate; port
upgrade updated) TeXmacs wouldn't run anymore. The problem was that
/opt/local/lib/libpng15.15.dylib
could not be found. I restored those files from a Time Machine backup,
and all seems to work again.
I know I should have done something so the app does not depend on
those external libraries... but in any case, if someone has the same
problem, this is one solution...

Michael