Re: [Texmacs-dev] problems with self compiled versions after upgrading p

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] problems with self compiled versions after upgrading port on OSX
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 21:50:05 +0200

Hi Michael,

 did you compile using XCode? Or was it make MACOS_BUNDLE? The latter should produce a valid .app (though it might not work 100% of the time, haven't checked recently)

There's also the possibility of using Massimiliano's tm-devel-mac stuff. After some (possibly heavy) tweaking, one ends up with a complete installation from source of all the libraries required for TeXmacs, ready to be used with the ./configure. I must confess that I gave up after many hours of (fruitless) said tweaking, but YMMV.

Cheers,

--
Miguel de  Benito.