Re: [Texmacs-dev] cleanup in color managment

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] cleanup in color managment
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:51:45 +0100

I thought I'd test again to see if X texmacs is faster (not at
rendering but at rendering after a change) and I find that it is also
now slow.

This is for changes involves updating labels or references, and where
previous part of the document depend on the last value of that
reference to generate new references.

e.g. numbered parts have sub-parts but the first part wants to know
how many sub-parts there are; so each part defines a label to contain
the number of the final part, but reads the value to use from the aux.

Anyway, latest SVN won't build for me with QT.
Although I have:

$ find /usr -name 'QFileDialog*'
find: ‘/usr/share/doc/google-chrome-stable’: Permission denied
/usr/include/qt4/QtGui/QFileDialog
/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/QFileDialog

and configure with:
./configure --enable-qt

the build fails with:
g++ -ISystem -ISystem/Boot -ISystem/Classes -ISystem/Files
-ISystem/Link -ISystem/Misc -ISystem/Language -IKernel/Abstractions
-IKernel/Containers -IKernel/Types -IData/Convert -IData/Drd
-IData/History -IData/Observers -IData/Document -IData/String
-IData/Tmfs -IData/Tree -IScheme -IGraphics/Bitmap_fonts
-IGraphics/Fonts -IGraphics/Gui -IGraphics/Mathematics
-IGraphics/Renderer -IGraphics/Handwriting -IGraphics/Types
-IGraphics/Pictures -IGraphics/Spacial -IGraphics/Colors -IPlugins
-ITexmacs -ITexmacs/Data -IEdit -ITypeset -m64 -pipe -O2 -Wall -W
-D_REENTRANT -fPIE -pthread -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB
-I/usr/share/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I. -I. -I/usr/include/qt5
-I/usr/include/qt5/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -I. -DQTTEXMACS
-Wall -Wno-return-type -O3 -fexpensive-optimizations -fno-rtti -c
./Plugins/Qt/QTMFileDialog.cpp -o Objects/QTMFileDialog.o
In file included from ./Plugins/Qt/QTMFileDialog.cpp:12:0:
./Plugins/Qt/QTMFileDialog.hpp:15:23: fatal error: QFileDialog: No
such file or directory
 #include <QFileDialog>
                       ^
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [Objects/QTMFileDialog.o] Error 1

Sam