Re: [Texmacs-dev] cleanup in color managment

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] cleanup in color managment
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 12:53:24 +0100

If you load fangle.tm with fangle.ts from here:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/fangle.git/tree/

And on page 73, see block 73c and click on the blue label "end" and
insert an extra character - it takes a few seconds.
Or, line line 2 of 73c where <debug-output 73b> is referenced, add an
extra character in the middle of the debug-output label.

Before the QT version was used seriously, a few years ago, this was
hardly a problem for X but qt was always slower with such updates. But
now both are slow.

I have much longer documents for my employer where the delay can be 10
seconds or more so I often cut-n-paste to a text editor and edit there
and then paste back.

Sam