Re: [Texmacs-dev] Git extension for TeXmacs

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Git extension for TeXmacs
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 22:42:48 +0800

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 8:37 AM, Darcy Shen <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi developers of TeXmacs:

    Currently, I'm working on a Git extension for TeXmacs. My code is on github: https://github.com/sadhen/dotTeXmacs
    I have implemented the basic functions of Git such as git add, git commit, git log, git diff ......

This is great! I haven't checked the code, did you follow what is the done for the current "Versioning tool?" If you implement the interfaces defined there (as the SVN extension does) and everything is robust we can have a look at it for addition to the repository.

I just follow what the current code does. But there are differences and my code have not been intergrated into current Versioning Tool. I made a new menu named Git.

--
人若德行 如水至清