[Texmacs-dev] [patch] Fixes iconv

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] [patch] Fixes iconv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 03:41:29 +0000

Today's svn trunk does not build for me. See the attached txt file for the log. My tree does build. I copied the iconv.m4 file from /usr/share/aclocal, along with the others that it depends on, reran autoconf and it builds. The /usr/share/aclocal/iconv.m4 belongs to the Ubuntu "gettext" package.

Attached are the log from trying to build svn trunk, and the diff of the relevant files between the svn-trunk tree and my "syrinx" tree. I'm not trying to fork the program; just keep my tinkering isolated until I know it's viable to submit patches from. It's of course there to be drawn from at will: https://github.com/KarlHegbloom/texmacs