Re: [Texmacs-dev] [patch] Fixes iconv

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [patch] Fixes iconv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 11:18:49 +0200

On my machine the problem is due to the x11.m4 script which propagates erroneously X11 related flags even in configurations (like mine) where x11 is not present. This causes many subsequent tests to fail. I think one has to get x11.m4 right. Current SVN does not fix the issue for me : it does for iconv but then configure fails elsewhere for the same problem, it tries to link a test file with -lXext which does not exists on my machineā€¦

Max