Re: [Texmacs-dev] Attempt to migrate to Guile 2.0 (need help)

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Attempt to migrate to Guile 2.0 (need help)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 10:33:55 +0200

I’m also not very sure that changing texmacs-module with standard guile modules will work as expected. As far as I remember (but I can be wrong) texmacs-modules behave a bit differently than guile ones. One would have to inspect before their definition and see if this can be replaced by guile modules. maybe this is the reason your code fails.

best
max