[Texmacs-dev] What is the status of the Gitorious mirror?

From: Jeremy Henty
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] What is the status of the Gitorious mirror?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 22:46:07 +0000

After  much inactivity  I  want to  start using  TeXmacs  again, so  I
decided to build the latest development version.

I  see the  Gitorious mirror  at https://gitorious.org/texmacs/texmacs
shows no  changes after  2015-03-19 .  Is  it still  maintained?  (The
Savannah repository shows changes from less  than a day ago.)  I would
rather use git than subverson but  there is little point in doing that
when the git repository is so out of date.

Regards,

Jeremy Henty