Re: [Texmacs-dev] roman font can't display some chars

From: Karl Hegbloom
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] roman font can't display some chars
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:26:01 +0000

I believe this is due to font encoding differences... Cork encoding vs Unicode. Stix and the TeX Gyre fonts are Unicode encoded, iirc. I found that the section mark glyph won't render correctly in a PDF outline made via TeXmacs' table of contents unless the macro that inserts it wraps the section mark in a font change to make it appear in a Unicode face.

I suppose maybe there's a few missing items in the conversion tables?