Re: [Texmacs-dev] What is the future of TeXmacs?

From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] What is the future of TeXmacs?
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 05:58:45 +0200

hi i am quite more naive, just to say that it would be very useful to have
shortcuts, or the possibility to create them, for actions like "export to html
in the same folder with replacing the eventual existing html" or the same with
latex
i believe the possibility exists, requiring diving in the code
Vincent