[Texmacs-dev] arxiv-vanity

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] arxiv-vanity
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 23:32:00 +0100

Hi all,
 I’ve just discovered this:

https://www.arxiv-vanity.com

which uses a pipeline based on LaTeXml to convert arXiv paper in quite
beautiful HTML pages (so that it is easier to read them on tablets or similar).

An example (one of my papers):

https://www.arxiv-vanity.com/papers/1812.04422/

I found them quite nice and readable. Maybe this could be an example to follow
for TeXmacs. I wonder if we are able to produce similar HTML for our documents.

Another interesting direction could be to see if we can do better than LaTeXML
to convert arXiv documents to Latex (but I doubt, I think they did a lot of
fine tuning).

Best
Max