[Texmacs-dev] GSOC weekly report 1

From: yx1107
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] GSOC weekly report 1
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 00:03:10 +0800

Hi All,

During the first week of GSOC, I focused on several things as follows:
1. Read source code of texmacs-to-markdown converter (https://bitbucket.org/mdbenito/tm2md/src/master/).
2. Reviewed methods of compiling TeXmacs.
However, the progress was not so smooth because I had to spare time for my next week's oral examination for graduation (on June 10th).
And here is what I plan for the next week:
1. Finish oral exam for graduation.
2. Find the proper interface to incorporate tm2md converter into TeXmacs source code and try compiling TeXmacs with tm2md converter.
3. Add new converter option to menu.

Best Regards,
Xiang