[Texmacs-dev] [GSoC] weekly report #2

From: yx1107
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] [GSoC] weekly report #2
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 21:37:33 +0800

Hi all,

This week I focus on reading source code of tm2md, and thinking about adding a widget for "TeXmacs->Markdown" option. I also see the contributor of tm2md provides some preference setting for users, this also need to be considered.
Scheme code is kind of weired and is time-comsuming when reading. So find a efficient way to develop it is important. I summarized best methods for developing scheme code for TeXmacs. You can check out the link below to see details.

PS:
Best methods for TeXmacs scheme developing: http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/are-there-any-good-methods-to-help-developing-scheme-modules/211/3

Best Regards,
Xiang