Re: [Texmacs-dev] [GSoC] weekly report #2

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [GSoC] weekly report #2
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 00:18:53 +0800

> This week I focus on reading source code of tm2md, and thinking about adding a widget for "TeXmacs->Markdown" option.

When reading source code, it would be better to write some notes and complete some related tasks.

I suggest that:

1. Rewrite the proposal in TeXmacs format and upload it to https://github.com/texmacs/gsoc2020
2. If you need to adjust the proposal (make it easier or harder), please create PR and let us know
3. Use Github issues to track your sub-tasks (It's not a good idea to spend more time to read the source code without actually completing sub-tasks) We'd like to comment on the sub-tasks with useful info for you.

---- On Sat, 2020-06-13 21:37:33 yx1107 <yx1107@foxmail.com> wrote ----

Hi all,

This week I focus on reading source code of tm2md, and thinking about adding a widget for "TeXmacs->Markdown" option. I also see the contributor of tm2md provides some preference setting for users, this also need to be considered.
Scheme code is kind of weired and is time-comsuming when reading. So find a efficient way to develop it is important. I summarized best methods for developing scheme code for TeXmacs. You can check out the link below to see details.

PS:

Best Regards,
Xiang