Re: [Texmacs-dev] Compositor.app

From: Giovanni Piredda
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Compositor.app
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 20:11:25 +0000

On 09.05.21 21:38, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
Dear all,
  I've just become aware of this app:

https://compositorapp.com

which seems intriguing: somehow they managed to use TeX is a somewhat
interactive and incrementa way. I would be curious to see how the do.

Best
Max

I think that BaKoMa TeX (http://www.bakoma-tex.com/menu/about.php) preceded that. Unfortunately after its author passed away (according to news I found on the Internet) the program---which is closed-source--- is not maintained.

I tested it a few years ago, I remember very little, but I remember that it worked.

Giovanni