Re: [Texmacs-dev] Support for TeXmacs

From: vincent douce
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Support for TeXmacs
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 09:02:28 +0200

hi Giovanni,
i dont really understand, if i type meta (ctrl by me) then i put it off then type e then p there are just the letters e and p on the texmacs document
if i type now meta+e of esc-esc-e, when ever i type a "p" after that, it has for effect that a numeroted list appears in the .tm doc
and the process theorically called by this shortcut does not appear in the "file" menu…
:-)
Vincent