Re: [Texmacs-dev] Version 2.1

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Version 2.1
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 15:03:37 +0200

Yes, the entries in the icon menus are trimmed vertically
(remember that Darcy showed us this problem during one of our hacking meetings).

I am a bit lost in the Qt code, where menu entries have several implementations.
If you can propose a fix for the vertical size of menu entries (for the icon
menus),
then please let me know and I will test it.  Testing is laborious, since I
cannot
compile yet for Apple's new processor.

Best wishes, --Joris