Re: [Texmacs-dev] Version 2.1

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Version 2.1
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 23:21:05 +0800

Just tuned default fonts for Japanese and Korean on Windows.

I'm looking forward to the release of GNU TeXmacs 2.1 !!!

---- On Thu, 2021-06-17 21:55:35 Darcy Shen via Texmacs-dev <texmacs-dev@gnu.org> wrote ----

I'm tuning default fonts for Japanese and Korea.

Last weekend, I tuned default fonts for Japanese and Korea on macOS.

This weekend, I will tune default fonts for Japanese and Korea on Windows.

---- On Thu, 2021-06-17 18:34:37 TeXmacs <texmacs@lix.polytechnique.fr> wrote ----

Dear all,

I would like to release version 2.1 next week.
If there are any urgent issues, then please let me know.

There are a few new bugs on the bug tracker that I will study
during the weekend.

Best wishes, --Joris