Re: [Texmacs-dev] Darcy's plan for the next release of GNU TeXmacs 2.1

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Darcy's plan for the next release of GNU TeXmacs 2.1
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 17:15:30 +0200

Hi Darcy,

You meant 'after' GNU TeXmacs 2.1?  I don't plan to re-release version 2.1 ;^)

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 10:46:32PM +0800, Darcy Shen via Texmacs-dev wrote:
> Plan 2: A Unit Test frame for GNU TeXmacs (deprecate Google Test)

This is an interesting topic that we could discuss during a hackers meeting.

> Plan 3: Documentation

You are always welcome ;^)

Something else: it would be extremely welcome if you could relay
the announcement of TeXmacs 2.1 in China.  I don't know if you
are on any mailing lists or if you know some influentual bloggers,
but any ideas/help would be very much appreciated.

Best wishes, --Joris