Re: [Texmacs-dev] Darcy's plan for the next release of GNU TeXmacs 2.1

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Darcy's plan for the next release of GNU TeXmacs 2.1
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 23:39:38 +0800

> You meant 'after' GNU TeXmacs 2.1? I don't plan to re-release version 2.1 ;^)
Yes. After GNU TeXmacs 2.1.

> Something else: it would be extremely welcome if you could relay
the announcement of TeXmacs 2.1 in China. I don't know if you
are on any mailing lists or if you know some influentual bloggers,
but any ideas/help would be very much appreciated.

Bilibili is a good place to advocate GNU TeXmacs.

Young people in China watch anime and TV on Bilibili as well as watch open courses.

I'm considering upload the fancy video of "A quick tour of TeXmacs" to Bilibili and Zhihu.

I need your grant to upload the video from Youtube to other platform with a link to the original one.

---- On Wed, 2021-06-23 23:15:30 TeXmacs <texmacs@lix.polytechnique.fr> wrote ----

Hi Darcy,

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 10:46:32PM +0800, Darcy Shen via Texmacs-dev wrote:
> Plan 2: A Unit Test frame for GNU TeXmacs (deprecate Google Test)

This is an interesting topic that we could discuss during a hackers meeting.

> Plan 3: Documentation

You are always welcome ;^)

Something else: it would be extremely welcome if you could relay
the announcement of TeXmacs 2.1 in China. I don't know if you
are on any mailing lists or if you know some influentual bloggers,
but any ideas/help would be very much appreciated.

Best wishes, --Joris