[Texmacs-dev] Qt6

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Qt6
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 19:01:47 +0200

Dear all,
 today I've just made a small experiment and ported TeXmacs to Qt6. It required
some changes here and there but so far works fine for me on Mac. I would need
to check more for the specific problems we had with Qt5. Also I made some quick
fixes which require maybe some more work to be done properly.

It would be nice to see if it is ok on Windows and Linux.

If you want to try, you find the qt6 branch here:

https://github.com/mgubi/texmacs/tree/qt6

PR are always welcome.

I've tried to make the configure step with Qt6 but I do not guarantee anything.
Be ready to put your hands in the dirt...

Best
Max