[Texmacs-dev] Fwd: Lo on wasm

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Fwd: Lo on wasm
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 14:23:05 +0000

Dear all,

 Alvaro pointed out to me that LibreOffice builds now to webasm. There is a thread about it in Hacker News (see link below). Of course this, as our attempt, is just a proof-of-concept, since most of the UI has to be revisited to be useful as a web application (due to limitations in the filesystem, different UI context, etc...). If you are curious below you find also a link to a talk about the Web port of AutoCAD. They had an old/large C++ codebase and it is quite insightful to see how they managed to have a web version.

Best
Max

Begin forwarded message: