Re: [Tinycc-devel] [BUNDLE] Eliminate many bogus warnings produced durin

From: Detlef Riekenberg
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] [BUNDLE] Eliminate many bogus warnings produced during compilation of tcc by gcc
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:25:34 +0100

On Do, 2007-11-29 at 09:19 +0000, Joshua Phillips wrote:
> Once they go into http://hg.sharesource.org/mercurialtcc/, you can get
> it from there.

I downloaded the mercurialtcc 2 days ago, but the above commit was not
visible in the web-interface and "hg log" is broken on Ubuntu Dapper:
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mercurial/commands.py", line
326, in show_changeset
    t, tz = changes[2].split(' ')

It works now with the latest stable hg.
The new hg version has also much more features.

> Otherwise, I'll have to post two copies of every change

I want to see the patch before apply to avoid conflicts with my
local changes.

--

By by ... Detlef