Re: [Tinycc-devel] [BUNDLE] Eliminate many bogus warnings produced durin

From: Joshua Phillips
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] [BUNDLE] Eliminate many bogus warnings produced during compilation of tcc by gcc
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:49:46 +0000

The way mercurial works, is that you can pull the changeset to your local
repository, and no merges or updates are attempted. You can later update to
that changeset and review it. Also, you can make a "scratch" copy of the
repository to pull changes into, in case you want to completely discard
changes.