tlf-devel

Re: winkeyer daeon

From: Csahok Zoltan
Subject: Re: winkeyer daeon
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 23:32:46 +0200

winkeydaemon doesn't write to /var/log.

Here's how I used it.
1) stop cwdaemon to free up the UDP port

sudo systemctl stop cwdaemon

2) start winkeydaemon in foreground mode (not as a daemon)

./winkeydaemon -n -d /dev/ttyUSBx

where ttyUSBx is the USB device of your winkeyer.

Pressing F9 (question mark) in TLF shall result in something like this:

Stat: 0xc0
    Idle
Got $datagram = "?";
New client:127.0.0.1:60527