tpop3d-devel

[tpop3d-discuss] multiple mysql servers patch fix

From: Yann GROSSEL
Subject: [tpop3d-discuss] multiple mysql servers patch fix
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:24:57 +0200

Hi

I've just noticed that I've made a little mistake in the patch I've sent
to the list yesterday.

My patch clears the 'mysql' pointer during runtime when no mysql servers
are working. However the auth_mysql_new_apop(), auth_mysql_new_user_pass()
and auth_mysql_onlogin() functions were using this pointer to make sure
that the mysql driver was properly initialized. So if at any time, no
working  mysql servers were usable, the mysql pointer was cleared and the
driver never tried to connect to any server again.

I've added a boolean variable 'mysql_driver_active' to fix the problem.
Attached to this mail is the new version of the patch.

Regards,

Yann