tpop3d-devel

[tpop3d-discuss] an update

From: Chris Lightfoot
Subject: [tpop3d-discuss] an update
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:08:41 +0000

I've got about half way through reimplementing the I/O
layer of tpop3d to support TCP and TLS in a reasonably
clean fashion. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get
something actually up and running, but I'm rather busy at
the moment, so this isn't guaranteed....

--
``[An] island is a region of land entirely surrounded by advice.''
  (from Lord Shackleton's 1976 report on the Falkland Islands)