tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss]Re: bad file descriptor from select in tpop3d

From: Martin Blapp
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss]Re: bad file descriptor from select in tpop3d
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 09:51:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

~20/s average from 1 hour, 11-12 AM, from 1/s up to 80/s (counted by ,,began
session'' from logs). Have you counted the same way btw?

Yes. the same way.

I have now (close to final) version of the patch:
http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/SOURCES/tpop3d-libevent.patch?rev=1.3
no timer event (we reschedule events after processing I/O which fills buffers
etc).

It's for delay in case of a wrong password. Updated patch:

http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/SOURCES/tpop3d-libevent.patch

Have you tested this with the cvs-version of libevent or version 1.1a ?

Martin