Re: add tramp to site-init.el

From: Paul Lew
Subject: Re: add tramp to site-init.el
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 00:35:05 -0800

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Albinus <address@hidden> writes:

    Paul>> I am trying to add tramp to site-init.el to reduce my emacs
    Paul>> start up time, however, I got:

    Michael> That I don't understand. How do you reduce the startup
    Michael> time when Tramp is in site-init.el? It doesn't matter
    Michael> where you load Tramp from. It does matter only compiling
    Michael> Tramp.

Sorry not being clear, I was tyring to add tramp.elc to be included in
the site-init.el when *building* emacs so all my frequent used lisp
file will be preloaded.

Because of various requires in the tramp package so far I was not able
to do link emacs successfully.