async?

From: Alex V. Koval
Subject: async?
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:46:30 +0300

Hi All,

I am curious, are there any possibility to make tramp working asynhroniously, or this is impossible due to some emacs limitations? Really, I hate to wait so long when file is being open, saved, and checked before modifications. It is not noticeable when you work on local filesystem,
but all such delays using tramp are bad feelings (low usability).

Alex