Problems with tramp-adb (continuation)

From: Holger Wenzel
Subject: Problems with tramp-adb (continuation)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 22:38:16 +0200

Sorry premature "Send"-button click.

 So if I try to access another but the root directory, I get

     dired-readin-insert: Directory /adb::/data/data inaccessible or nonexistent

for (find-file "/adb::/") I get:

 Use M-x make-directory RET RET to create the directory and its parents

and the content of the *tramp/adb nil* buffer is unchanged.

The content of this buffer changes however, when I try to open a file or directory in the root directory from dired.

What else can I try?

This is the first time I look into the inner workings of tramp. Up to now it just worked for me.

Thanks and kind regards,

Holger