re: tramp doesn't authenticate with Pageant on Emacs 24 + Windows?

From: George Oliver
Subject: re: tramp doesn't authenticate with Pageant on Emacs 24 + Windows?
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:49:40 -0800

hi,

I think I've figured this out. The problem was I hadn't filled in the username in the auto-login feature of Putty. While this doesn't matter for Putty's connection and Pageant authentication, it does seem to matter for Tramp.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but with autologin filled in Tramp is now working OK.