Re: tramp-completion-file-name-handler causes max-specpdl-size error

From: Rodrigo Amestica
Subject: Re: tramp-completion-file-name-handler causes max-specpdl-size error
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 11:13:08 -0400

Hello Michael,

many thanks for the offer for troubleshooting.

I'm still confused by the debugger and the backtrace buffer. But in the process
of setting up a recipe I finally got to see a backtrace buffer. Amazing!
However, the backtrace shows eieio-default-superclass as the final culprit and
tramp is not mentioned any where.

The log in Messages was a red herring. I will follow up the issue in the
cedet/semantic mailing list.

Many thanks again.
 Rodrigo