Problem connecting to webdav share with path in sharename using Tramp

From: manuel . deljesuspe
Subject: Problem connecting to webdav share with path in sharename using Tramp
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 17:21:18 +0100

Dear all,

I would like to connect via Tramp to a webdav share where I have some
files. I can mount the share in Gnome 42 (Fedora linux) without a
problem and explore it with Nautilus. However, when I try to use Tramp
to connect, Emacs does not seem to find the server.

I am using the following syntax: /davs:username@server:path

The webdav share that defines the server name contains a slash, that is
service.host.es/sharename, and the path contains a space (which I
cannot remove, since the webdav instance is configured that way), that
is, the path reads: Base Folder/MyFolder

All the complains that I receive from is the following error:

[Error in post-command-hook (vertico--exhibit): (user-error "Filename
must contain a WebDAV share")]

Emacs/Tramp does not provide more information in the *Messages* buffer,
so I would appreciate if you could tell me how to investigate the issue
to try to provide better information to solve it.

Your help will be really appreciated

Regards

Manu