tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] A test campaign manager for dtest

From: Decherf
Subject: [Tsp-devel] A test campaign manager for dtest
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:08:45 +0200

Hi all,

After our interview with Eric Noulard last Monday, Didier Barvaux and me, decided to implement a test campaign manager for dtest.

The purpose of this project is to provide a mechanism to launch multiple tests sequentially. Even if it could be left aside from dtest, we believe you could be interested in adding it directly to your project.

The attached file details the main goals of the project. Please let us know if you are interested in such an evolution inside dtest. Your potential remarks and/or propositions would of course be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Thomas